Monday, December 20, 2010

Holidaze Contest Winner...

Susied is the winner of this contest. Susie, please contact me via email or in a comment in the next 48 hours, and I'll get the pertinent details to send your books on-- in the near future. On that note...

I am sensing that my readers are as busy as I am right now. I do plan to have another contest or two before December ends, but my slow mailing of prizes will continue until then as well. I apologize for that.

I hope you are all having happy holidays. Has anyone had a moment to read anything good? :) I will be posting about a novel billed as gothic romance that I started on but didn't finish in the next day or so.

2 comments:

susied said...

Very cool! As soon as I can figure out how to get your e-mail, I'll send off my mailing address to you.

Gothic Writer said...

lisalgreer at yahoo dot com

:)

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .