Friday, October 1, 2010

Revised Winner of Last Contest :)

Clark B./Sandy is the winner of Dragonwyck and the random Gothic Novel. The first drawn winner graciously announced that he would probably not read the books anyway, so I drew again.

Clark B./Sandy, I'm unable to email you that I know of, so please contact me by commenting or emailing me within 48 hours to claim your prize. Otherwise, I'll draw again! I really do need to give some of these Gothic Novels away to good homes (because my box is filling up!). :)

And just a note: if you are on blogger and you have a profile, be sure to activate it if you would like to be more easily contacted.

Thanks!
-- Lisa

3 comments:

Clark said...

Fantastic! I'm so excited! I'll get my e-mail address to you pronto. Thanks again for the contest. I guess I'd better get that profile updated.
Clark Brady

Unknown said...

Okay, now you should be able to contact me. Now I have my own account so I won't have to share with my wife. I sure am excited about winning the book!
Clark

Gothic Writer said...

Hi, Clark. I'm not sure what the deal is (could be on my end), but I'm not able to view the profiles. You can just email your address to lisalgreer at yahoo dot com

:) Thanks!

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .