Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My novel-- Magnolian, Thank You, and Beta Reading





I have some exciting news-- to me anyway-- and it's wrapped up in this blog.

My debut gothic romance novel, Magnolian, is available for pre-order in e-book format from the publisher's site at a 10% discount this week only before its release on March 8th.

It will be available soon on Amazon and other book sellers' sites. The print version will go on sale in September.

If you want to read more about it or pre-order the novel, click here. I wrote it in the tradition of the gothic romance novelists I admire. It's a sweet romance/mainstream romance that you, your teenage daughter or son, or your grandmother/grandfather could read. Thanks for checking it out! In the future, I will make most posts about my writing from my author site: www.lisalgreer.com

 
I want readers of this blog to know Gothicked was the inspiration and launching pad for the writing I'm doing now. I love the gothic romance genre, and writing about it and talking about it with you all spurred me on to write my own novels. I appreciate each one of you and your feedback, comments, and love of the genre. Special thanks to beta readers (Barrymore, Hannah, Juliette, Kristi and others) who helped me out with Magnolian and another novel I'm submitting now for publication. Your feedback challenges me and helps make the books stronger. Your time and consideration of my work means more than you know.

If any readers are interested in beta reading a gothic romance novel in the future, please send me a message or let me know. I welcome the feedback.

If you want to keep up with my books and what I'm doing with writing, just follow my website or find me here:

Facebook: Lisa Greer Author

Facebook: Magnolian

or on Twitter: Gothicked

Thanks for checking it out and for being the inspiration! If you read Magnolian and like it (or even if you don't!), please review the novel at your favorite place to post reviews.

~Lisa

0 comments:

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .